Thursday, October 2, 2014

Skinny Banana Egg Pancakes


I jumped on the 2 ingredient pancake bandwagon and made these today, and boy was I surprised at how good they were. I mean, really, there is only two ingredients: banana and eggs. I added pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and these were a huge hit with my toddler. I was loving every bite too. I don't think I will make pancakes any other way now. I love things that are fast, cheap, easy, and delicious!

Ingredients:
1 mashed, ripe banana
2 eggs
Coconut oil for the pan
A dash of pumpkin pie spice
A dash of cinnamon
Optional toppings : all-natural maple syrup + berries (syrup not whole30 approved)
Directions: 
Mix eggs and banana together +any additions that you please. I did this in my magic bullet.  Put about a tablespoon of coconut oil in a small pan on low-medium heat. Add 1/4 of the batter and let the pancake set and cook. The center usually bubbles when its time to flip. Flip and cook until done. We enjoyed ours with berries and a little bit of pure maple syrup. This recipe makes 4 pancakes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment