Saturday, December 27, 2014

Detox Green Smoothie Juice

The texture is more like a juice, but we still call it a smoothie around here. All credit goes to my father for this recipe! Thanks dad :)

Ingredients:
1 cup Pomegranate juice
2-4 capfuls of lemon juice
1 banana
1 cup water
spinach
kale
1/2 avocado (optional)

Directions:
Fill your Vitamix with a cup of pomegranate juice, a cup of water, and your capfuls of lemon juice . Then fill the Vitamix with your spinach and kale mix all the way to the top(If you are just starting out drinking green smoothies then I would suggest only putting in half the amount of greens and working your way up to more) Add in your banana and blend until smooth.

Incase you were wondering...

 I buy the Pomegranate juice from Sam's club. You can use other juice. I recently tried the 100% cranberry cherry juice from Costco in this smoothie and I like it. Both juices have their own benefits.

I buy the lemon juice from Costco

Spinach Kale mix I buy at Sam's Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment